EWF didn't use overriden login page

We override the login page in a EWL system. I was kicked out (assumingly) because of a timeout. EWF took me to its own login page, which doesn’t work for this system. Why didn’t it use ours?

1. We set the custom login page info in the ShortcutUrlResolver in Global.

2. We set the custom LogInPage page info in the Entity Setup

What more needs to happen?

I think that’s everything you need. I’m not sure why it didn’t work.

This is reproducible. Let me know what you need to know.

I just tried to reproduce this in canonical, and could not. Specifically, I inserted this code into the CheckBox page in EWL’s Web Site project:

partial class Info {
		protected override bool userCanAccessResource { get { return AppTools.User != null; } }
		protected override PageInfo LogInPage { get { return new HtmlEditing.Info( esInfo ); } }
	}

When I tried to load the CheckBox page (by entering http://localhost:8080/EwlBill/TestPages/CheckBox.aspx into the address bar), I was correctly redirected to the “log in” page (HtmlEditing).

• What is userCanAccessResource? Did that recently get renamed?
  • “We override the login page in a EWL system. I was kicked out (assumingly) because of a timeout. EWF took me to its own login page, which doesn’t work for this system. Why didn’t it use ours?”

It’s reproduced by logging in to the page your user is authenticated-to-access, waiting some amount of time until you’re forced to log in again, so assuming when you navigate or perform an action, you’re redirected to the incorrect login page.